Stone Park Cafe Safety Precautions
At Stone Park Cafe our staff and customers’ safety is paramount.
During this pandemic these are the requirements, recommendations and practices we are following:
· If you are exhibiting symptoms of any kind, please join us at another time.
· Keep a physical distance of 6 feet away from others.
· Masks are mandatory any time you are not seated at a table.
· Wash your hands with soap and water before exiting the bathroom.
· Cover a sneeze or cough with your arm.
· A food order is required to accompany alcoholic beverage orders.
· Please consider washing your hands upon arrival.
· During longer interactions with your server, please keep your mask on.
Stone Park Practices
· We take and log the temperatures of our employees upon arrival.
· We wear masks at all times.
· Our tables are 6 feet apart.
· We disinfect tables and chairs, menus, and salt and pepper shakers between customers seatings.
· Our bathroom lights are on sensor.
· Our HVAC has been retrofitted with ultraviolet lights.
· All of our glass, china, and silver go through a double sanitizing dishwasher system.
· Our Menus are accessible via QR Code.