Stone Park Cafe Safety Precautions
At Stone Park Cafe our staff and customers’ safety is paramount. During this phase of pandemic these are the requirements, recommendations and practices we are following:
· If you are exhibiting symptoms of any kind, please join us at another time.
· Vaccinated Staff and Clients can wear masks at their personal discretion.
· Customers must be fully vaccinated to enjoy Indoor Dining.
· Customers Dining Outside must wear masks upon entry of the restaurant.
· Please consider washing your hands upon arrival.
· Cover a sneeze or cough with your arm.
Stone Park Practices
· All Employees are Vaccinated.
· We retain documentation of Vaccination Records of our Employees for the authorities, as per New York State Regulations.
· Our tables are 6 feet apart.
· We disinfect tables and chairs, menus, and salt and pepper shakers between customers seatings.
· Our bathroom lights are on sensor.
· Our HVAC has been retrofitted with ultraviolet lights.
· All of our glass, china, and silver go through a double sanitizing dishwasher system.
· Our Menus are accessible via our website.
· Hand sanitizer and face masks are available upon request.